Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nottingham

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
This is a shoutout, to all those site users thinking of coming to space. It is a GREAT uni, you've made the right choice. Hope you get in, and maybe we can meet up. That means you Drifter as well!

The government has eyes and ears everywhere, big brother is watching you.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I demand the REAL Nottingham dammit!

yes yes, i've duly applied to nottingham and as soon as somebody kindly tells me my application number or whatever the fuck it's called, i'll go about tracking my application

If there's anything more important than my ego around here, i want it caught and shot now
  • Options
    Yey!Nottingham rox!!!im hoping 2 go 2 one of the unis there 2 in a few yrs.do they do good courses in drama?
  • Options
    i believe so, but best check with the guide books.

If there's anything more important than my ego around here, i want it caught and shot now
  • Options
    I applied to Nottingham (the real one naturally, no offence meant) and even though I had better grades than they asked for I still didn't get in. Screw them ;-p
  • Options
    Originally posted by KrazedKT:
    I applied to Nottingham (the real one naturally, no offence meant) and even though I had better grades than they asked for I still didn't get in. Screw them ;-p

I wouldn't take it personally, they get way more applications per place than most places and are currently trying to attract overseas students

One more thing I LOVE NOTTINGHAM !

drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least there the scenic route
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebenEzer bad:
    I wouldn't take it personally, they get way more applications per place than most places and are currently trying to attract overseas students

why is that, when they have a campus in bloody Malaysia?????

Because I want more stars.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Baby Bio:
    why is that, when they have a campus in bloody Malaysia?????

Not sure, just a poilicy of there's, perhaps they get more cash for it !

drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least there the scenic route
  • Options
    Overseas students have to pay around £4000-£7000 a year to study for a degree here, depending on whether it's an Arts or a Science degree. They also get no loan, so they must be really motivated or else really rich to want to study here!