Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm new here l joined earlier today, I've spent a bit of time reading some of the posts.
It looks like a friendly place.
I hope I work out how to work everything soon.!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It was great getting to know some of you in chat tonight , Thankyou for making me feel so welcome .
    Hey Buddy,

Welcome to TheSite boards. Really good to hear you're liking your time here so far :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey, welcome! it really is a lovely place :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Hi Buddy, welcome to the site. I'm fairly new two and still trying to get to know my way round the site two. I don't know many people on here myself but once I start using the chat on here then I know I will. Feel like no one wants to talk to me lol. I'm CrazyKiss by the way and look forward to finding out more about you :)
    Welcome to the boards crazykiss
    I think it just takes time to get used ,yesterday chat was very friendly and l was made really welcome.
    I'm sure you will be made just as welcome , hope to see you in a chat soon !
    Yh I've been on the site for nearly two weeks now and starting to know my way round a bit more and I would of come on chat ages ago if I knew how to work it but as I'm always on my mobile I can't seem to get onto the chat on here as the device is not supported on mobile phones so a laptop or computer will be the only option. I will look forward to coming on chat once I get up and running. What are the chat rooms like? I would to get to know a bit about it before I go in there . Hope to see u there soon :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, Buddy!
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Buddy,

Welcome to TheSite boards!
    It's good to see you getting stuck in :)

If you want more info, it's worth taking a look at our Start Here section.
    James (mod)