Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

30 day self esteem challange? :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Day fifteen

Day fifteen: I dont know to be fair... :/ People say i'm funny and kind? :)
    Day 15: erm I don't know really, kind and caring?
    Day 15; they don't, forever alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Day seventeen - I don't know, nothing.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Sounds good Sara and Nina! Amazing qualities, and I'd agree with all of them :)

Tues and butterfly, nothing?

One of the cool things about this challenge is that it's a challenge! (okay, let me explain that better...!)

Finding good things to say about ourselves can be really hard. It's often easier to find bad things or say that there's nothing good at all. But I think everyone has some good qualities. The challenge is to recognise them :)

I bet you both see good things about other people? There's a good quality right there!
    James wrote: »
    One of the cool things about this challenge is that it's a challenge! (okay, let me explain that better...!)

:lol:
    James wrote: »
    I bet you both see good things about other people? There's a good quality right there!

I'll go with that then for yesterday :p thanks JPick!

Day eighteen - I'm not really sure. Maybe when I was walking around with my nephew holding my hand, I kept running and sort of swinging him then catching him. He decided it was the most hilarious thing, so that made me laugh.
    Day I can't remember: hugs with Jack earlier
    Day 15: well I've never had anyone attracted to me romantically. As for friendships I have no clue why anyone wants to be friends with me
    Day 16; I helped organise a surprise for one of my friends as she has finished college. She was so happy which made me smile

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    Day sixteen: the last thing i did that made me smile...Hmm ... on saturday when it was england v italy i went to my aunties and uncles and all my family from london came and we all had a huge party and sat in the garden and had the best time in the world!! <3 it was amazing just to be around them that made me smile :D
    Day seventeen:

Day seventeen: Hmm...I likeee hmmm i like i say that i love helping people? if that counts ? XD

Alssooo i finished college and i'm really busy atm so its keeping me some time to do these! sorry I try but i may miss some days :(
    Hope your all okay!! :D

Saraaaaa
    Day nineteen - Joggers, they're the only trousers that I feel fully comfortable in.

It depends what kind of mood I'm in and whether I'm having a fat day but sometimes I do like my pink dress with holes where the ribs are, gosh knows why, it's just comfortable I guess.
    Day 17: I'm good at getting things done
    I can't remember what day I'm on.. So I'll go with day 19 because it seems easier to answer - probably matching underwear because then I feel like I've got my life together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Day 17: I like my nails because they're long enough to look nice painted
    Day 18: I made one of my friends laugh

Day 18: threw cheese at the cat..
    Day twenty - I think the course I completed did help with my confidence a little bit but I wouldn't do it again as that was never truly what I wanted to do.
    Day eighteen: Hmmmmm todayyy!! i met up with my social workker and was really funny becuse we went to this park with animals in it, and we were sitting on the grass and a bee came and my social worker screamed really loud XD that was funny then she was just sitting and talking t othe animals XD that made me laugh! :P
    Day twenty - I think the course I completed did help with my confidence a little bit but I wouldn't do it again as that was never truly what I wanted to do.

Clearly wasn't with it yesterday, I read it as college instead of challenge! My bad.

No I wouldn't do this challenge again, it's hard enough the first time.

Day twenty-one - never feel attractive.
    Day 19: My red birthday dress :)
    day 19: piece of clothing... hmm i like my hats!! :p i dont know why to be honest i just like them haha XD
    Day 19; I like this dress I have to go out in. It pulls me in so I look relatively thin.
    Day 20; I would do something similar but maybe not the same questions as I would feel like I would just be copying my previous answers. It's a very good exercise though xx

Day 20: probably not, it'd be a bit repetitive
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ooh, let's nudge us back on track.

Day 21 - I think when I give myself a decent amount of time to get ready in the morning and know there's an exciting day ahead - I guess feeling attractive for me is just getting on with things and knowing I'm doing the best I can...
    I forgot about this thread!

Day 22 - I don't know! Erm.. I'll go with my sister on this question because I'm the only one that can make her do a certain hysterical laugh :D so sometimes she thinks I'm funny, which is likeable I guess.
    Sorry >.< here are the two days i missed

Day twenty: If you finish this challenge and still feel that your confidence is low, would you be willing to do it again? Why or why not?

Day twenty: Hmm Yes!! :D This is the second time i done this challenge!! :)

Day 21 : When do you feel your most attractive? Why?

day 21: Hmm never to be honest haha XD i did wear a dress through for the first time since i was probs a baby XD and it looked really cute and people said i suited it ^.^
    Day 21: when I've spent a lot of time getting ready
    Day twenty-three - I don't know apart from my eyes actually. My ex loved my eyes.
    Day twenty-three - I don't know apart from my eyes actually. My ex loved my eyes.

I like your hair :)
    Day 22: Willing to help others
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Day one : Eye lashes, lodes of people have said eyes, I don't want to look as though I've conformed or anything, but that tends to be like one of the key features pointed out by people around us, like, oh what beautiful eyes you have, I'm not quite fond of my smile *Just yet* Braces of soon though ;) And thankfully, I have okay sight, therefore I have no issues with glasses!

Is it to late to join in? ;)