Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Friday dudes and dudettes :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
friday.jpg

Yo awesome people :wave:

So it's Friday :yippe:

This weekend I have my brothers wedding tomorrow:heart: and then Sunday will most probs be chilling and packing then Monday it is HOLIDAY time :yippe:

What are your plans guys?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Yay the thread is here!

Taking it very easy tonight, then a nice weekend ahead :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    Yay the thread is here!

Taking it very easy tonight, then a nice weekend ahead :)

Aye sorry about the delay. ;)

Aw glad you have a nice weekend planned. What you getting up too?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HI there! I'm CrazyKiss and would like to wish you a happy friday two. I'm glad to hear that you have a nice weekend coming up by going to ur brothers wedding and then chilling on Sunday and packing for your holiday. You seem to get up to a lot over the weekends. For me it's the opposite but I am going to my sisters party for barbecue tomorrow then chilling on Sunday also. Hope u have a good time tomorrow :)
    Crazykiss wrote: »
    HI there! I'm CrazyKiss and would like to wish you a happy friday two. I'm glad to hear that you have a nice weekend coming up by going to ur brothers wedding and then chilling on Sunday and packing for your holiday. You seem to get up to a lot over the weekends. For me it's the opposite but I am going to my sisters party for barbecue tomorrow then chilling on Sunday also. Hope u have a good time tomorrow :)

Thank you. I guess cos I work during the week on the weekend I want to do lots, to make them productive, however I have to say I love a good chilled weekend too. Hope you have a good weekend :)
    meggles wrote: »
    Sorry I forgot to do the thread for you bubs!! :( been so busy!

My weekend.. bbq tomorrow evening and sleep

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

It's okay lovely. Have a good weekend my lovely.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww that's good. Having the weekends off are always a bonus and u can enjoy them when u want to. You got to keep busy when u can but u seem to have a good weekend ahead anyway and everyone needs chilling out time lol. Thank u and have a nice weekend :)
    meggles wrote: »
    I'll remember this friday coming! I've wrote it down haha

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

hehe you are a star :heart: