Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Keele University

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
now u all no i want to sort my options out early do anyone of u no anyone that goes to keele (as its my leading choice at the mo) i just thought a bit of eye witness knowledge if u like wud help me!!!

thanx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have two friends who went and they both like it, its very self contained and isolated so city life is out of the window but you've got that everyone knows everyone thing going on, which is good at a student level !!!!!!!!! if you like i can give you one of there e-mail address's ?
    I got an offer from there but in my opinion they seemed really desperate for students (no offence) when I went on the open day. In the second year you can go abroad and study in America, and the campus is lovely, but Newcastle under Lyme is a bit shitty and I imagine it could get very claustrophobic. Good luck with whatever you decide.
    I knew a couple of people that went there, it is miles away from anything and quite small, but apparently the lack of much to do leads to some wicked parties.
    Campus unis suit some people very well, but you won't really know until you go and have a look round, eh?
    thanks for all the advice! the whole self contained and small thing appeals to me - i dont think id cope wiv bein in a big city!!! im only in yr 12 at the mo so its early yet but i think its seems really wot i want!!!
    thanx