Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Starting to self harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My HRT meds are running out and this is causing me to psych. I am coming to the point of hurting myself and even worse killing myself because GPs won't prescribe me HRT meds. What do I do?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to hear that Could u go to another gp sign up. U can also ring up nhs england to make a complaint in about ur gp
    Hi. I am sorry that you feel like this. Is there anyone that you can talk to about this? Can I ask what HRT are. Hope you're okay? x
    aww, this isnt good whats been said already is great ideas and im really sorry to hear that :( do you enjoy drawing or listening to music? something to keep you calm and distract yourself in these situations. i made a glitter jar which helped me when i became really anxious perhaps google it? im sure others have better ideas than me x
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Hi. I am sorry that you feel like this. Is there anyone that you can talk to about this? Can I ask what HRT are. Hope you're okay? x

HRT is hormone replacement therapy.