Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support chat 11/06/2014

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone! Support chat runs 8-10pm tonight and will be modded by me and James.The log in box will appear once it is 8 http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

See you all later!
:wave:

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
  • Options
    chats now open :)
  • Options
    How do u use the chat? I'm new.
  • Options
    Hey Crazykiss,

I didn't see your post until this morning - apologies!
    Our next chats are on Sunday:
    - 7pm-9pm: Support chat: a place to share what's on your mind in a group support environment
    - 9:15-10:15pm: General chat: a more social chat where you can get to know everyone

When chat is open, you can join by going to this page, typing in a username (e.g. Crazykiss) and logging in :)
  • Options
    Thank u James for the information u have given me regarding the chat sessions. I'm knew to the site so I'm getting to know my way round buy now I know I maybe attend the general chat session tonight but if not I will on Sunday for the support chat. Thanks again for helping me out. Crazykiss :)
  • Options
    Hey Crazykiss, you're welcome :)

Just to be clear, the next chat is on Sunday. So both the chats I included before are happening on the same day (Sunday). Hope that makes sense ;)