Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share and think of good and positive things you can do this week.

I have a quiet week, and considering how exhausted I was on Saturday and I feel today, that is probably a good thing.

I may also have to do some work on a report about behaviour at the school where I’m a governor. I have enjoyed writing it so far.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Went to the dentist and then to town and spent far too much money, hopefully relaxing tomorrow then maybe the beach for the rest of the week depending on whether the weather stays this nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Well it's sunny! and not working til Friday! :D Having a major house clean while mams at the hospital again (apart from the store cupboard, theres spiders there) getting drunk tomorrow night with chris too :) ehhh maybe a bit of sunbathing and a barbecue :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    meggles wrote: »
    I have a exams. Just had one and got one friday.. college and placement too but looking forward to going out in the evenings for drives and walks with chris and maybe a meal out tooo

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Your evenings will be good and at least your exams are spread out.
    Tues wrote: »
    Went to the dentist and then to town and spent far too much money, hopefully relaxing tomorrow then maybe the beach for the rest of the week depending on whether the weather stays this nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the weather will be good. The sand and sea are free. I went to the dentist last week.
    Well it's sunny! and not working til Friday! :D Having a major house clean while mams at the hospital again (apart from the store cupboard, theres spiders there) getting drunk tomorrow night with chris too :) ehhh maybe a bit of sunbathing and a barbecue :)

Are the spiders allowed to get drunk too?
    Funeral tomorrow. Back to Leeds on Wednesday. Work Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
    Dads end up in hosptial for two weeks be visting him. Travel to the hosptial and back