Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its time to say a big thanks to everyone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Members:

Thankyou so much for the support that u have been giving me for the last few years. Ur all been amazing to be around. The mount of smiles I have on my face when I see u all on here supporting me and others on here. I couldnt have ask for anymore support then u. Keep smiling and doing what ur doing now. Keep up fantastic job :);)

Mods

Thankyou all for a fantasic work and effect u have been doing for me and the others. Argernising all the exiting chats and fun for us all to do on here. We couldnt of ask for any fabulous mods like u lovley lot. All the hard work u are putting in for us :) keep up the work and keep smiling :)

Thanks again

Here some u might want to see

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=GGuPU5L5MsnaOKH7gIgK&q=thankyou+cake&oq=thankyou+cake&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0l2j0i10l3.45738.59906.0.60493.40.36.0.1.1.22.1621.16607.2-8j6j6j9j2j1j1.33.0....0...1c.1.45.mobile-gws-serp..28.12.8283.3.O5CWS0hdu4E

Heather xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Aww, this is really sweet, thanks Heather! It's great having members like you around the place :heart:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Lovely thread Heather. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Thanks Heather :)
    It's you guys that make this place buzz!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha james not just us u mods do too it wouldnt of be on with out u mods being on here to