Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yay it's Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
2a6fe22426bb81f7d51925d41c541291.jpg

Yo dudes. :wave:

Hope you are all well.

Plans for the weekend time. Tomorrow I am helping at a flag day for the local drop in centre. Then Sunday I don't have plans. Sleep and more sleep- best idea ever.

What are you guys all up too?

Sharing is caring:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pandaaaaaaaa

I'm on a long ass coach trip back to Essex tomorrow because I have a funeral to go to.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Going to the zoo!! (again!)

chimp.jpg
    Hahaha james make sure they dont leave u in there with them :P
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi again everyone - happy Friday! It's beautiful weather outside here and I'm stuck at work - rubbish!!
    No huge plans for the weekend, out with the other half and some friends tonight (triple date lol) and then just doing some stuff around our house over the rest of the time.

It's still all a novelty for us though as up until 3 weeks ago MrCat had a job where he worked most of the weekend, so it's just nice him being around! :)
    Dont know what iam doing probs stayiing in watching films and eating sweets :D
    Cat88 wrote: »
    Hi again everyone - happy Friday! It's beautiful weather outside here and I'm stuck at work - rubbish!!
    No huge plans for the weekend, out with the other half and some friends tonight (triple date lol) and then just doing some stuff around our house over the rest of the time.

It's still all a novelty for us though as up until 3 weeks ago MrCat had a job where he worked most of the weekend, so it's just nice him being around! :)

Awww sweet house work borning hehe. That be nice for u to spend time with him :) dont get to drunk then haha. Have fun x
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Awww sweet house work borning hehe. That be nice for u to spend time with him :) dont get to drunk then haha. Have fun x

Thanks Heather :)
    I'm off to the Isle of Wight to spend my first weekend at my girlfriend's parents' place. I'll be checking how many fingers the family members have, natch.
    Cat88 wrote: »
    Thanks Heather :)

You welcome :)enjoy ur time with us :)
    Going home overnight for the first time in over 6 months. Quite apprehensive, but need some time away from this hell hole.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Going to Blenheim tomorrow and then Dragon Boat Racing on Sunday :D
    Aww that panda is so cute
    Well... Tomorrow I'm going to meet one of my friends for a good natter then coming home to watch BGT. On Sunday I'm not doing anything apart from coming to support and general chat

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    Still in hospital for a few more days (I'm now standing with support which is a move in the right direction) seeing a friend this afternoon if they can get here, Riotbf this eve and tomorrow we're going to have a picnic in the hospital grounds cos little one isn't allowed on the ward as he's under 5. And in between I'm pintresting and doing some study when I'm not mega tired or dizzy.

Making the best of a shit situation!!