Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The site on laptop

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hey was just wondering if it's just me who is getting the
'Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /private.php on this server. '

Is it just me??? Been getting it all evening but boards been working fine on phone so just wondered about it.

Also anyone got any suggestions as a way to solve it? Or is it a general everyone has it right now? :)

Thanks for any replies

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey rosebud, you need to clear your cache (you can google how to do this if not sure) and should solve the problem. Let us know if it continues... :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I am having the same problem. I cleared my cache but its still not working. Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I have been using tapatalk. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yeah problem is persisting for everyone, sorry guys
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's alright it's for the whole site as a whole to! Sticking to tap talk for now.... so take it there is one chat tonight? Or is it sorted?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    We *think* it's all sorted now :D

Chat will be happening as usual rosebud :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep all sorted! :D yay!