Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Trouble posting??

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Just trying out a few things as we've had a few server issues tonight...

Bear with us :)

Helen

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    If you're still experiencing issues, now is a good time to download Tapatalk - seems to be working as normal still...?

:)
    Also, I'm able to post using incognito mode on chrome, so also worth a try...
    Hello
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *checking to see I can post*
    *checking to see I can post*

:thumb:
    Everything should be back to normal now peeps, so do please nudge us with specifics of any issues. :)
    Hi helen
    **helen** wrote: »
    Also, I'm able to post using incognito mode on chrome, so also worth a try...

So, why does Helen have incognito Chrome?!?!
    So, why does Helen have incognito Chrome?!?!

Haha, it's just a setting you can switch to - it's super super useful for online shopping - have you ever noticed that train tickets go up if you keep checking back as the website for the same trip? If you start afresh in incognito you can avoid the price going up...
    Haha, it's just a setting you can switch to - it's super super useful for online shopping - have you ever noticed that train tickets go up if you keep checking back as the website for the same trip? If you start afresh in incognito you can avoid the price going up...

Wow - great tip. :)

I hadn't noticed that - I always assumed it was because time had passed and they'd got used up. Was aware of incognito mode - but only previously for it's benefits for less wholesome intentions.

Learn something new every day - wonder if the same thing applies for flights.
    Learn something new every day - wonder if the same thing applies for flights.

It does :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't you sneeky! Another top tip (for all you incognito shoppers;) ) if you go to the checkout on love honey and then exit before buying they'll email you a discount voucher. Yay for discounts!