Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well im back on and now im even more messed up so muchis going on i hate it its horrible and i hadnt cut but now ive started again im such a failure to every im nothing any more just some messed up person that people give up on all the time sometimes i think why dont i end it i hate this i just cant continue like this at all i cant still cut but i do uhhhh its annoying and im just a waste of space why do i feel like this :crying:

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there WillowTree,

How are you feeling, now? :) - It sounds like you've had quite the tough day, and I really just wanted to offer you *hug*'s! However, I can assure you, you're not a failure at everything, often when were feeling low, we have a habit on focussing on all the negative stuff going on around us, etc. And it can be difficult changing that trail of thought, however, have you thought about the idea of a box of good thoughts? You can put music quotes in, things that are inspirational to you, etc. It can often help reflecting back on positives when were trying to distract ourselves from negative thinking.

It's also positive to hear you managed to go some time without self harming, even though you had relapsed, that is a very positive step in the right direction, and there's a famous quote that goes round, "if you fall down, get up again, and if you can't get up, get someone to lend you a hand" I have the quote up on my wall, with various other ones. You're not a waste of space at all, you're human, and have infinite worth!

Would you like to tell us a bit more about what's been going on? Maybe we can offer you more support on more specific things, and take it one step at a time, rather than having to deal with it alone, all at once? And people on here won't give up on you, and I think it's worth bearing in mind your own status, you are beautiful whatever the day might bring :heart: What a wonderful quote!

Keep going, and do keep us updated on how you're getting on,

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart