Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Friday dudes :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
HAPPY-FRIDAY-BD2.jpg

Good morning lovely people :wave:

Hope we are all well.

And Happy Friday. Tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend, which should be lovely cos I haven't seen her in a while, then Sunday I am looking after my nephew for a few hours :heart:

What are you guys all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Working tomorrow and then going to get very very drunk.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spending the weekend keeping an eye on Riotbf's little one whilst he does the last of the cleaning and repainting of his old place in hope he gets the deposit back and hopefully avoiding any further abuse being thrown my way from his ex. :/
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    meggles wrote: »
    Doing promtional work at a festival all weekend while poorly... #dedication

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Sounds like it could be fun, what's the festival? Make sure you don't push yourself too hard. *hug*

Hopefully going to Tate modern tomorrow to see some Matisse cut-outs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn8lJp8b_srwJ2dFIrZM7Y4Nndreu51Vwrzh6RnOSb8lL2E0G12w

Sunday, Nana's birthday. :birthday: :heart:
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi everyone :wave:

We're having a big BBQ at our house tomorrow to celebrate MrCat's new job which he started a couple of weeks ago, got about 20 family and friends coming so lots of organise but should be lovely :) Sunday will just be spent recovering I think!

Fingers crossed the weather holds out....
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Going to visit a friend down south :)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Work work work, little revision and an exam :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''