Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So we all have a day off today don’t we? What shall we do with it? What about the rest of the week? Can we find good things to do even if the weather is rubbish?

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I dont know what I am doing today the sunshine is out so may go for a walk. Oh and working all week. Boring plans really.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I didn't :( just got back from college ... Got 75% in my exam! and had work this morning -.-
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I may go to see the penguins or to the zoo but I highly dislike people so I'm not sure.. Spent today watching films, may just relax for the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Back to work!
    I dont know what I am doing today the sunshine is out so may go for a walk. Oh and working all week. Boring plans really.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

At least with a bank holiday you work a day less.
    meggles wrote: »
    I've only just got out of bed today so probably wont do much...its half term but still got to go college for 6 hours of maths tomorrow. .rest of the week probably assignments and just relaxing

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

They should let you have your holiday.
    I didn't :( just got back from college ... Got 75% in my exam! and had work this morning -.-

Me: That's brilliant!
    You: What's brilliant, my exam results or the sun?
    Tues wrote: »
    I may go to see the penguins or to the zoo but I highly dislike people so I'm not sure.. Spent today watching films, may just relax for the week

Dog, not man, is a man's best friend.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Back to work!

Tell your boss it's half-term.
    WayneS wrote: »
    Dog, not man, is a man's best friend.

My dog might try to eat the penguins! However dogs are indeed better than people

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Tell your boss it's half-term.
    Sadly the rest of my team realised that already!
    Have just spent the last few days in London. Finally home. This will be a quiet week for me, I think.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Me: That's brilliant!
    You: What's brilliant, my exam results or the sun?

Both we're brilliant :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''