Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New mod here :)

Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
Hi everyone!

I'm Cat and I'm new to TheSite as a mod, focussing on the Student and Work & Volunteering boards.

Those two topics are where I hope I can really help a lot of you out; I've gone through the Uni --> Graduate Job route myself, but also have done a fair bit of teaching, tutoring and careers advice in the past, as well as having friends who have done all sorts of things!

I look forward to meeting you all - first things first, how do I get a cool avatar?! Cat x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome :)

Lovey to have new mods
    Hey Cat, welcome to Thesite boards! :)
    Hey welcome to the boards

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    Heyyy Cat!!!! :wave:

Welcome new mod!!!!
    Welcome to 'the site
    My name is Sara :) Nice to meet you too!!!!

Sara

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    Welcome to TheSite, I'm their resident owl. Hope you enjoy your time here :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey Cat :) Welcome! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Cat, warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards :wave: I look forward to seeing you around the message boards!

I thought I'd give making an avatar for you, ago. I'm not really sure how you want it, or anything, you haven't given any specifications, but I'm quite fond of dream catchers...So...

tumblr_n61mda8gLa1tsrptxo1_1280.png

That's with the 88, and here's one with just Cat, but using slightly lighter writing :)

tumblr_n61o21S9e91tsrptxo1_1280.png
    Hey Cat88 :wave:;

Welcome to our community. You are bound to have an amazing time on here.

I see WhispersOfTheHeart who is an amazing soul has already hooked you up with an avatar (thanks once again for mine *wink*). :thumb:

I look forward to seeing you around.

Have a nice time :D
    Hey Cat88,
    Welcome to the boards. :)
    I moderate the Home, Money and Law section and look forward to seeing you around!
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Wow thanks guys!!! Lovely to have such a warm welcome :)

And thank you very much for the avatar, it's great!

I look forward to getting to know you all :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to our community Cat :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hi! I'm Hann :) :wave: *hug*