Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

first exam today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :shocking:

that is all.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Best of luck with it lovely!! :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Good luck B-A!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did it. Huge meltdown because my bus was late. Couldn't stop crying for ages but I bloody did it.
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    :thumb: Amazing, first one down! Somethings are out of our hands (like the joy of public transport!) but great job on getting your self calm and doing it! Good luck with anymore you have coming up!
    I did it. Huge meltdown because my bus was late. Couldn't stop crying for ages but I bloody did it.

Really proud of you xxx
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Well done for doing it, good luck with the rest!
    Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Three more to go! Love you Ella thank you for texting me during bus meltdown :heart:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Yaay! How'd it go ? :D
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Had my first today. It was ok.
    Nice one Ybe7! The first one is often the most scary. How are you feeling about the next one?
    Ok, I guess. I have a lot of exams this year. I've had 3 now.
    Dreading tomorrows exam. I feel like I know utterly nothing. Reading over my notes thinking... Did I learn this? I don't think I did
    Ybe7 wrote: »
    Ok, I guess. I have a lot of exams this year. I've had 3 now.

Lot of them? That sucks a bit.. I hope they're going ok!
    Dreading tomorrows exam. I feel like I know utterly nothing. Reading over my notes thinking... Did I learn this? I don't think I did

Feel for you B-A. The day before is horrid! We've actually got a whole article on the 24 hours before an exam, might be worth a quick read!
    What's everyone revising for?
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    I'm revising for English Lit, first year uni exams. It's a three hour exam, but it's my only one.After that, I'm all done! I have so much stuff to read though. Plus, it's a close book exam, so I have to remember extracts from twelve texts with extracts from two/three pieces of secondary material for each, with other poems for comparison. Only my love for the subject could get me through this.
    I'm revising for English Lit, first year uni exams. It's a three hour exam, but it's my only one.After that, I'm all done! I have so much stuff to read though. Plus, it's a close book exam, so I have to remember extracts from twelve texts with extracts from two/three pieces of secondary material for each, with other poems for comparison. Only my love for the subject could get me through this.

Wow, Id never be able to remember all that. Good luck with it.
    One more exam to gooooooo! How's everyone else coping at the minute?
    I have one more too. It's ok, how are yours going? Just some advice for everyone taking exams. Try not to think about exams which you've already done although I know it's hard. There's nothing you can do about an exam which has been done so it's better to focus on the next one. It's also very difficult to predict what your mark is as different examiners mark in different ways and may give you marks where you don't expect it. Some things I find helpful are to never talk about the details of answers you put down with others who took the exam and to never take the question paper home with you, if you're allowed to take it from the exam room.
    Finished my exams yaaaaaay
    :yippe:

Congrats B-A!