Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Camp America

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone been to/worked at Camp America or know someone who has? Interested in going but would like more info and preferably from someone who has first hand experience rather than what the website tells you!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did camp America :) it was one of the best things I ever did! you'll never get an experience like that anywhere else. it's hard work though! I lived with the kids I looked after so you are basically at work 24/7. obviously you do get time off but it can be from anything from 2-6 hours a day.

any specific questions ask away :) although I did it 5 or 6 years ago but I don't think it would have changed that much.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I considered Camp America two years ago...how time flies. You might fine this helpful :)

I really wish I was in a position to be able to do Camp America, or similar. One of my friends has got placed for this summer and is very excited.