Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suffing don't know what to do with my health

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iam surfing bad at the moment with my sist and other problams I got wrong with me. It's stopping me from going out doing daily activtys. Iam hardly going out as much as I just to. Some days Iam able to go out. Mostly suck indoors in bed. Not much of a good eater most of the time some time iam just eating toast in the morning then toast or my tea and losing wight. Sometimes I eating like a pig. When iam suck indoors I do one thing then get board after 2 seconds. It's recking my day to day things. I want to go out more but I cont. Then I get really down and depressed then in tears :/

this the things I've tryed

* listening to music
* reading
* playing on the wii
* colouring
* sorting filing my letters
* tiding up (little things like)
* watching a film

What other things I could do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Things to do !!

:wave :wave:Hi bubbley-Heather
    Sorry to here that you are feeling low *hug*
    Have you spoken to your G.P about how your feeling as he may be able to shed some light on what is happening for you if it is medical related.
    Have you discussed the way you are feeling with your friends ,maybe you could let them know how you feel and ask if they would come to visit you while your feeling this way .
    Im glad your using this site as this can be a way that you can keep yourself busy remember their are other more light hearted areas you can post in (anything goes etc) that you could use to take your mind off things
    jennaflower *hug**hug*
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Heather,

It sounds like you've tried a few things to get over the feeling, which is really positive to hear, as you're using good coping techniques to get over the current feeling, how have the things you've currently tried worked out for you? Do you find they help you, and distract you for a few hours or so?

I know it's not something you can do constantly, and I understand how frustrating a repetitive schedule can be, but rather than you going out, have you considered inviting friends over for a natter, or even to play on the Wii? Like a bit of a catch up, you'll find time flies that way.

Do you know what's actually stopping you from going out? For example, tiredness, anxiety, etc? You also mentioned an issue with food, which is really worrying, what is it that's stopping you eating more than toast? Do you end up feeling more poorly? I strongly suggest you speak to your GP about issues around eating, and see how they can guide you through it, and even support you in planning meals, etc.

Do you see your GP regularly at the moment?

Chin up m'deary, and look after yourself,

WhispersOfTheHeart

Edit: I didn't see JennaFlowers post above, so if anything's repeated, I apologize.
    :wave :wave:Hi bubbley-Heather
    Sorry to here that you are feeling low *hug*
    Have you spoken to your G.P about how your feeling as he may be able to shed some light on what is happening for you if it is medical related.
    Have you discussed the way you are feeling with your friends ,maybe you could let them know how you feel and ask if they would come to visit you while your feeling this way .
    Im glad your using this site as this can be a way that you can keep yourself busy remember their are other more light hearted areas you can post in (anything goes etc) that you could use to take your mind off things
    jennaflower *hug**hug*

Thanks for ur reply yes I spoken to my gp about it. They just say that they callig someone out everytime I won't talk to any freinds/ Famliey :( if u have a look on my other thead it's not good niver made me even more bad now and depressed and want to kill myself too
    Hey there Heather,

It sounds like you've tried a few things to get over the feeling, which is really positive to hear, as you're using good coping techniques to get over the current feeling, how have the things you've currently tried worked out for you? Do you find they help you, and distract you for a few hours or so?

I know it's not something you can do constantly, and I understand how frustrating a repetitive schedule can be, but rather than you going out, have you considered inviting friends over for a natter, or even to play on the Wii? Like a bit of a catch up, you'll find time flies that way.

Do you know what's actually stopping you from going out? For example, tiredness, anxiety, etc? You also mentioned an issue with food, which is really worrying, what is it that's stopping you eating more than toast? Do you end up feeling more poorly? I strongly suggest you speak to your GP about issues around eating, and see how they can guide you through it, and even support you in planning meals, etc.

Do you see your GP regularly at the moment?

Chin up m'deary, and look after yourself,

WhispersOfTheHeart

Edit: I didn't see JennaFlowers post above, so if anything's repeated, I apologize.

Thanks for ur reply. My gp rubbish plus I cont go to my doctors as Ian not in that area :( at the moment sorry I useless at this and explaining things