Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Homeless/ feeling low :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I just become homeless the house give me the 24 days notice now I got no where to go live. where do I go from here. I its made me feel lonely lost so down depressed now :( don't know what to do I want to kill myself I never been homeless ever in my life setting triggers/ butterflys in my tummy

Any ideas

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You have a mum, you have a dad, you have a sister, are you still with your boyfriend? Surely you can go and stay at any of these places?
    Thanks for ur reply

Not speaking to my dad or sister :(

Ian about to cry stressed up cont cope now
    I'm sorry to hear that *hug*

Try not to worry too much for now until you've worked through all of your options. What about your mum, could you stay with her?
    I want to die :( :crying:
    You keep avoiding the question, can you stay with your mum?
    Emm nope beause I not really Alould to stay here :(

Want to die it's all my fault :crying:
    Are you still with your boyfriend?

Why do you think it's all your fault?
    Not sure Ian of and on with him at the moment

I don't know what to do with my feelings I really want to kill myself Errrrrr hate my life not worth nothing at all
    From what you've said before, it's clear your family love you, I don't think any of them will see you homeless. Do you think you could talk to your mum about this?
    Yes

I not been staying there beause me not being well so Ian with my mum not really alould to stay here really beause she not sopose to have people over. They now give me my 28 day notice to move they don't support me when Ian there they turn me away they even said that the others are inpartant more then Iam. I can cook ect but there need more support then I do when I just need as much help as they do :( I been I'll with my Sist and I ask the Clint to get the support worker and told them to tell me that he got better things to do then support me u can see they don't support me and turn me away :(. They let the Clint have ago at me told me to pack my thing fucking leave like they own the house when I live there to if they really cared then they wouldn't let them be nasty to me and then made sure they was ok but not me. They sow and new I was depressed and wa in tears ;(My life is really fuck up. All beause Ian not there and still paying rent when Ian not there they give me my notice to leave and told me I dont fit in and Ian to good for them. They told me they was going to give me my 28 days notice but never then now they have decided to give it to me They need to make there minds up no wonder Ian just a bad sate and depressed
    Try and take some deep breaths heather to soothe yourself and see if you can feel a bit calmer. This is really upsetting news and it's totally natural to panic and be feeling really stressed and upset at the thought of having to move out and not knowing where you will go.

Could you tell us a bit more about what has been going on and why you've been given notice to leave? As butterfly suggested, even though things can be up and down with your mum, it's very unlikely she would want to see you homeless and may be able to help even if you're not able to live with her.

Do you have a social worker that you could speak to?

You can also contact Shelter - they are housing experts and will be able to help you work out what your options are.

*hug*
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Try and take some deep breaths heather to soothe yourself and see if you can feel a bit calmer. This is really upsetting news and it's totally natural to panic and be feeling really stressed and upset at the thought of having to move out and not knowing where you will go.

Could you tell us a bit more about what has been going on and why you've been given notice to leave? As butterfly suggested, even though things can be up and down with your mum, it's very unlikely she would want to see you homeless and may be able to help even if you're not able to live with her.

Do you have a social worker that you could speak to?

You can also contact Shelter - they are housing experts and will be able to help you work out what your options are.

*hug*

Ian not suppose to stay at my mums flat. I do have a social worker she not always around to speak to her she not in to tell her that I got my 28 days notice No help there :( I cont stay carm to anoured at the moment
    I strongly suggest you talk to your mum about this. Like Jo has pointed out, even if you're not able to stay with your mum, she may have plenty of ideas and I doubt she will stop helping until you have somewhere else to live. There are plenty of people around you that care, I highly doubt any of these people will see you homeless.