Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I do- skype style

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I could not believe this article, apparently it is legally binding to marry over skype in some countries: In countries such as India, England, and Israel, proxy marriages via Skype are legally-binding. And because the U.S. recognizes a legal overseas wedding between an American and their foreign fiancé, many are saying 'I do' via Skype and registering the wedding on foreign soil so that the marriage is considered legal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289177/Revealed-How-immigrants-using-Skype-weddings-gain-U-S-citizenship--saying-I-thousands-miles-away.html#ixzz31LR56hhZ

What do you think, has the internet gone to far?

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Well i'm fucked ... haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I could not believe it when i saw it, :)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    its weird ... think of how many people are married and dont know it...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''