Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shw Mea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello there,

I just wanted to introduce myself really because I'm looking at using this to make some friends but also to find some advice on certain topics.

I'm a huge anxiety sufferer and I find that I get really lonely, really easy. I get really anxious in and around potential new reationships and I am currently undergoing therapy. I just wanted to talk about my experience with people!

I work in politics, and I love it, it's the main thing that keeps me going in life.

xxxx

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    heey and welcome! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi welshgirl1990,

Welcome to Thesite boards :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey welshgirl1990,

Welcome to TheSite boards!
    I see you're already posting a little bit, which is great :)

If you want a bit more info about this place and tips to get started, try our Start Here section.

See you around!
    James (mod)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're after advice you've come to the right place. Quite a few of us have been here a long time and have backgrounds in a wide variety of things, not to mention experience.