Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how to deal with foot fetish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any ideas is it normal to get attracted towards feets

Comments

• Options
    Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi sdsd

It might be helpful to read this thread running right now entitled "What are "normal" sex acts?".

Fetishes of some sort are fairly common, and a foot fetish is a fairly common fetish. The main thing I'd say though is that what is "normal" is a matter of opinion, and doesn't matter too much in practice. If your partner shares or enjoys your desires, then that's great.

People's sexual preferences vary massively, and as long as both partners consent, then go ahead and enjoy.

To make sure the other person is comfortable, it's worth making sure that they know their feet aren't your only focus, just something you find particularly sexy.
  • Options
    If it was normal it would not be a fetish, but that does not mean that it's bad. What do you mean with "how to deal with it?" ?. If you don't want to have the foot fetish, then I am afraid you are a bit out of luck, because I don't think we can really choose what we are sexually attracted to. If you want to live it out, I think most partners you will have, will have no problems indulging you in your desires with such a "harmless" (no offense meant) fetish.
  • Options
    Most people don't have issue with with foot fetishism IME. Some people aren't fans of feet in any respect let alone sexually but I think if you turn it into a sensual not sexual thing then it doesn't seem so weird and it kind of "normalises" it in a way.

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Everyone is different, that is what makes you special and life interesting:) You worry that you are not going to be perceived as normal, try asking other people that you know about random things that they like or dislike and you will probably find that your foot fetish is the much more normal than you realized:)