Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Motorhome fire...

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Had some messages of people asking where i've been ... Sorry i haven't been on over the weekend or much of last week!

On thursday my family went out for a meal for my mams birthday in the motorhome ... as soon as we got to town we heard a bang, saw smoke and suddenly there was fire coming from the engine compartment ... the senior fire fighter said we were lucky to get out unharmed, i hurt my ankle so been trying to rest it as soon as im home from work and been trying to spend time with my family as i realize that could of been our last day together

scared to go in any form of transport now.

again, sorry i havent been around, but i hope yous understand...
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi BubblesGoesBoo :wave:

Thanks for letting us know how you are. Sorry to hear about the fire, you guys were very lucky! I hope you and your family are ok?

Make sure you rest your ankle.

purple_rain
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    thanks guys ... and yeahh we all got out okay which is the main thing! :) ankle is still in pain so got an appointment witht he doctor later
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''