Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So we all have a day off today don’t we? What shall we do with it? What about the rest of the week? I hope to have a haircut.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm doing revision and coursework. Although I was supposed to be swapping with Scary Monster (mod) and going to work for her instead haha :)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
    Will you be on chats tonight guys?

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that. Do you know when its going to be fixed?
    Nuclear siren?

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today not doing much. I am out now going on a walk cos I have to much energy and its making me feel weird. Dunno about chat tonight. And rest of the week working, seeing friend on Saturday which will be awesome :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hate sirens haha. Hope your laptop gets fixed soon

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    i was meant to have an exam and college today, didnt go, in to much pain with my ankle :( got injury physio, college and work this week :/ theyve tested the bomb scare here a few times ... but like only once a year ... they dont tell anyone its a test though so everyone panics like fuck haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    meggles wrote: »
    Relaxing today.... 13 miles of walking yesterday was exhausting! Rest of the week is just college and hunting for a job... joys..

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

At least it's a bank holiday so you can recover.
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I'm doing revision and coursework. Although I was supposed to be swapping with Scary Monster (mod) and going to work for her instead haha :)

Working for SM may have been more exciting than revising.
    Today not doing much. I am out now going on a walk cos I have to much energy and its making me feel weird. Dunno about chat tonight. And rest of the week working, seeing friend on Saturday which will be awesome :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

When you have more energy than you need, put it to good use. Walking is a wonderful idea but don't get as tired as Meggles.
    i was meant to have an exam and college today, didnt go, in to much pain with my ankle :( got injury physio, college and work this week :/ theyve tested the bomb scare here a few times ... but like only once a year ... they dont tell anyone its a test though so everyone panics like fuck haha

That sounds crazy. Nobody should have to go to college on a bank holiday.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my college sucks! had to go to college on good friday and easter monday too :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    WayneS wrote: »
    Working for SM may have been more exciting than revising.

Yes I agree. Was trying to persuade her to swap but once I told her what subjects i was doing, she soon changed her mind haha

11,000+ words later and I've finally finished my last exam.. Is it socially acceptable for me to sleep for the rest of the week now? 2 days off college then back in on Friday for an hour talk with some person which seems rather pointless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk