Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy long weekend :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
3580-owl-its-friday1.jpg

Good morning dudes :wave: Firstly I want to thank a lovely member for finding me this picture to go with this thread (you know who you are) :heart:

I hope we are all okay and looking forward to our 3 day weekend :yippe:

Tomorrow I am going volunteering in the morning then hopefully in the afternoon I am going to go see my friend. Sunday not sure yet. And Monday I want to go buy some more holiday clothes so may do that.

Would love to read about your plans?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    meggles wrote: »
    Catching up on sleep! And going out with family saturday evening....dunno what else im doing yet....just like...relaxing i guess

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Sounds lovely. Sleep is the bestest :)

:)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Zooooooooo!

monkey-620_1937620b.jpg
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JPick has been taking Selfies ;)

This long weekend, I've got my brother coming home this weekend! :D Getting my nose pierced on Saturday, working and hopefully some coursework!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Love nose piercings, got mine done a couple of months ago, be ready with the salt water solution :)

I'm Devon bound for a friend's birthday, lots of cream teas I imagine!
    Loving the plans. :)

And Jpick- love for the picture right now. Monkeyyyy <3

meggles wrote: »
    Us devon people like cream tea...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

What about scones? :p thought that was with cream tea? :)

Had to use Google to find out what this Cream tea was.. We have that all the time here, never ever heard it called that :p
    Just taken Riotdog out for walk 1 of 2 today off to meet Riotbf and little one at the station and then we're off the park once little one has had a nap. Then we have stuff to do in the garden, and a shelf to put up and Monday I've got to go and help Riotbf and Riotmama deep clean his house before he moves out next weekend. So much to do!!!