Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support chat tonight (Thursday 24th) 8 -10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey chatters :wave:,

Support chat will be open from 8-10pm tonight in the usual place: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat with me!

If you haven't been along to a support chat before, there's some more info on what it is and how it works here: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/162728-Chat-guidelines-and-info

Jo shared the basic ground rules before yesterdays chat, but here they are again...
When I join TheSite chat I agree to:

Make sure I'm in the right frame of mind - ready to engage productively with the group

To welcome, listen to and respect others

Think through what I'm going to say before I say it (remember it's a group chat and everyone is affected by what I say)

Focus on the chat in hand (I don't need to mention other conversations with members on facebook, skype, whatsapp etc.) I also agree not to take anything that is said in chat and repeat it elsewhere - what happens in chat stays in chat.

Take a break when I need to

Avoid making any arguments worse (if they happen) and focus on moving on quickly

The lovely LauraO will be joining us for the middle hour.

See you there :thumb:
*helenmelon*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HELENNNNNNNNNNNN :O u come out of ur box :D Yayaya how are u not seen u for ages

Btw. Don't forget to wish Laura Congrats she got married the beginning of this mouth
    Looking forward to chat, thanks Heather! How are you?

We do indeed need to congratulate Laura, thanks for reminding me :thumb:
    We're open :wave:
    Can u tell Laura I've pm her and wished her a Congrats from me and my Famliey on getting married please