Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feel like killing myself Or over dosing myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a shit Easter I been crying lods. Famliey all just tooth faced. then making it was my falut. I left my monopoly wii game in the wii to play later she came to play on it but a different game and left my wii game on the case then blamed me for it. Everyone just wants to Make my life like hell :(. Then she gets woking up by her parnter and she turn snappy this morning when I went in to ask her weather she wanted a cupper and snap at me and to me to fuck off.

Not worth living no more what to die or over dose myself feel really low Errrrrr :( kill myself be a good option

Comments

• Options
    hey no my family is like that alot and to be honest you should not do anything stupid as its not your fault its theirs they shouldnt take it out on you if they got woken up u most definatly should not think of ending it please i care everyone cares just you cant see it yet thats all
  • Options
    Hello sweetie, how you feeling?

Family can be tough and stressful but they don't mean to upset you.

If you're feeling suicidal, I'd ring a helpline or go to A&E so you can keep safe.

08457 909090 (Samaritans)

Please keep us updated.
  • Options
    Hey lovely,

How you feeling today? Let us know how your doing.

I know words can be so hard to believe but you are worth something heather, you are important to this world. You do matter and you deserve to be happy, to feel loved and cared for and wanted.

It's not fair that your family are making you feel upset and no one deserves to be snapped at and made to feel like they are to blame, is there anyone you trust within family or friends at all that you feel you could talk to?

Hope your okay today,
    Keep strong.