Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Revision Blues...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
If i so much as touch my pile of revision i think im going to cry...
I'm at that stage now...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Flow, do what im doing only motivation.... the fact come last exam of that subject you steal several bins and its 'goodbye that subject' :D you can do it i know it! keep going, dont let it beat you! what subjects are you doing?
    Have you got a timetable? Written out nice and big so you can cross stuff off when you've done it?

It can be very satisfying and reassuring to know that you're making progress.
    No timetable cause then it shows me time limits...
    and im having a bonfire when this is over.
    Flow wrote: »
    If i so much as touch my pile of revision i think im going to cry...
    I'm at that stage now...

Looking at the whole pile might be a bit overwhelming for anyone *hug*

If a timetable isn't for you then is there some other way you can break it down into more manageable chunks? Putting away anything that can wait a bit (maybe the exam is further away for it) and then just having out what you need to get done in the next few days?

Make sure you give yourself some rewards too - even if it's a break to watch your favorite tv show, a walk in the fresh air or your favorite snacks - you need to keep rewarding yourself for all this hard work!

Hang in there :yes:
    chocolate is my reward n my thing for completng exams in a trip to alton towers
    Flow wrote: »
    chocolate is my reward n my thing for completng exams in a trip to alton towers

Awww, good to hear! It will all be worth it in the end :yes: