Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Last song you listened too

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So yeahh, What's the last song you listened too? :)

mine is : Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    'Let it go' Frozen :heart:
    Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough :heart:

Currently loving this song at the moment!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Miley Cyrus's live lounge cover of Summertime Sadness :heart:
    Miley Cyrus's live lounge cover of Summertime Sadness :heart:

How dare she steal that song :o - Quite fond of Lana Del Rey singing it, she is just :heart:
    How dare she steal that song :o - Quite fond of Lana Del Rey singing it, she is just :heart:

Lana Del Rey does have a lovely voice but if you haven't heard Miley's cover of it, I urge you to listen to it :heart:
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Just finished listening to Japandroids - For the Love of Ivy
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    oooo all good songs ... but i agree :L i haven't heard miley's cover of summertime sadness but i don't think anyone could beat Lana Del Rey's one! :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    True colours- Artists against bullying

Really powerful song with a great message.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Childish Gambino-3005; if you can get passed the silly name he's well worth a listen.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tG35R8F2j8k[/video]
    Oooo never heard of them but will deffo give them a listen! :)
    Brave by Sara Bareilles :heart:

I wasn't keen on this song when it came out but I seem to be obsessed with it at the moment! I'll no doubt get sick of it soon as I keep listening to it over and over again.
    Brave by Sara Bareilles :heart:

I wasn't keen on this song when it came out but I seem to be obsessed with it at the moment! I'll no doubt get sick of it soon as I keep listening to it over and over again.

Love this song :) and the message in it :)
    When you were young - the killers. Love this song :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Jillian, by Within Temptation.
    Listened to all the songs now! :P Downloaded them all onto my phone lol, There all good! Last song i listened too was Beauty from pain by superchick :)
    Everything is awesome- song from lego movie. Still love this song.
  • Georgie_Georgie_ Posts: 112 The Mix Convert
    Where ever you will go - Charlene Sonaia <3 amazing song. :)
    Lightening bolt- Jake bugg :)

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Someone showed me this over the weekend. I'm hooked! Like the people in the video! (can't dance as well though...)
    Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. I'm on a Fleetwood Mac kick atm.
    National Shite Day by Half Man Half Biscuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FR842KUaOw

"There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets"
    'Wake Me Up' - Avicii
    Just listened to True Believers by Bouncing Souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2cOXCTroA

Always cheers me up that song.
    duke wrote: »
    Just listened to True Believers by Bouncing Souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2cOXCTroA

Always cheers me up that song.

Tune!
    Somebody to love - stigma

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
    Watching eurovision ... all the songs have been really good! :D
    Lullaby- nickelback.. its getting me through alot atm.

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Good stuff 'Nana - big fan of epic piano chords!

Really light-hearted, feel good song by my new favourite Spanish band!
    (try not to judge it for the video still!)
    Sia- chandelier. Such a beautiful song