Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm hungry...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...but I'm not eating.

It's been almost a year, perhaps longer, I've had enough...or at least I think I've had enough... :/

I know that if I get to my goal weight I'll be happy for the first time in my life. Don't tell me that I won't be, because I will be.

But I just don't know what to do. I'm so torn. I'm fed up with this endless pain.
I wish I could get serious help, but it's not going to happen; nobody can help me anymore, because my problems still aren't 'serious' enough.

Ugh, I promised myself I wouldn't make a topic so soon. I only joined properly today. But I can't do this, I can't fight this. I just want someone to talk to, someone who might understand how this feels...

Comments

• Options
    Whilst you don't ant anyone telling you you wont be happy at your goal weight it's true, and I think you know that. Once you reach it you'll want a lower goal and it will keep getting lower.

I used to have Anorexia, now Bulimic, so I know how it feels.

Here if you need to talk.

Ami
  • Options
    Yeah I have this feeling that it'll never be enough, but I know I'll feel worse if my weight doesn't move or I gain weight. It's worth the pain...I think... :(
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Get out of this crazy cycle while you can...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    AlOneInMusic, I don't have anything useful to suggest, sorry. I just wanted to offer hugs and let you know we're always here *hug*
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Who says your problems aren't serious enough? Anything can be serious to anyone because we all have our own scale of severity.

Do you feel like you could talk to a doctor about it maybe?