Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's the point?

Georgie_Georgie_ Posts: 112 The Mix Convert
Hi,

Sorry for this, I shouldn't be posting this, just being a burden again, just not sure where to turn any more.
It's like everybody I know has turned against me, yet they all say they care. There's little point in anything anymore, just want a way out of this. Falling back on every bad coping mechanism I have and the more I do them, the more I regret it and do it even more. Little sister almost caught me, I hate to think what would have happened if she had..
Just wish I could fix things with people, I know so may people hate me, they're not even quiet about it any more but I hate the fact I can't fix it. I'm tired of finding things online posted about me. I couldn't care less for the opinions but little sister finds them.. I shouldn't leave things unattended. :/
Life isn't worth this, failed this years exams already, there's no way I can do all years work in 6 weeks before my exams. Not even leaving the house any more.. it's been weeks. I keep trying to sort things but just fail. Not surprised my family wishes I was dead. They're right, I'm better off dead. Not even like I can try that again.. not worth it at all.. Just no point any more, wish this was over, just don't wanna be in hospital again. :(

Sorry for this. :/

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, I know it might sound stupid and it might not be the right thing to say but I'm sorry you feel like that, I don't think anyone should have to! We all deserve a little compassion even if we don't think so ,we're only human. As stupid as it sounds no ones perfect, the fact your still here means your a fighter! You can't give up! I know it seems impossible but I really think it will get better! Or at least I really really hope so...
    I hope this doesn't annoy you or anything , I just kinda wanted to say something. .. sorry , I hope it gets better I really do
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey you!

Don't be sorry for posting, everyone needs somewhere to unload and this is the best place! just realise, you have more people who love you than hate you. Things may not be great now but i promise you, they will get better. You don't need to do this alone either, plenty of people around who are willing to help! Life may seem pretty dull right now but you'll get through it, bigger and better than you were before! stay strong lovely x