Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Have I done the right thing or am I a snitch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I stayed with my sister for a week. My sister and her boyfreind wanted money of me for her rent (she behind with her rent, food, water, gas she also jump the train so they got a fine for doing it) she phones them up to put off paying it so they don't have to pay it so they buy weed. I won't give them money beause of it. It caused a big raw between me and my sister. She was shouting and having ago go at me beause I won't give them money she was in my face so I pushed her to defend myself. She was on the phone to my dad telling my dad lies to stick up for her. Her and her boyfreind is pushes me to put the statement it wich it is making really I'll and causing my sist to start putting pains in my sides. While I was on th phoe to my mum and her parnter they heard everything. When I was on th phone to them two she hit me for no reson and she trying to say that I pushed her on purpose to spike that it was assault when it wasn't. Her boyfreind was calling me really nasty names saying aswell u going to let that sex defender get away with it. (Ian not letting him getting away with it) I just stress with the problams I got going on not just that. While on the phone to my mum And her parnter they ask me weather I wanted the police come round as she was worried about my safely. They come and took me back to where I live. Also she gel that Iam able to my mums. My sister boyfreind was saying Nasty thing down the pound to my mum and her boyfreind. All beause I was on the phone crying my eyes out unsafe and was getting hurt. He threated to kill me and my mum heard that. I phoned police the next day to say that they was smoking weed and that he threated to kill me. Also told them they was using me for my money and so they didn't have to pay bedroom tax as they got a two bedroom house. My mum told me that they was just using me so they didn't pay bedroom tax and money for weed. The police told me on the phone that they going to get a worrance out to search there house. (forgot to mancen that my sister keep bring me into there arguments and telling me that to pack my things and leave everytime they argue.) I just had a belly full of it all cont cope. Aswell they was taking a Mick as I disabled and got learning differctlys.

Ian I right to tell the police??

Comments

• Options

Ian I right to tell the police??

Nobody has a right to threaten you or be abusive to you. Calling the police on your sister may initially sound quite bad but if you look at it from the fact that your sister should have your back and should stick up for you, then maybe she is the one that needs to learn from it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I didn't really understand much of that but if you informed the police that your sister has been smoking weed then yes you are a snitch. It's never good to grass up anybody even if they're your worst enemy.
    However it's no the worst crime in the world and it sounds like they've been treating you like shit so fuck it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Never good to grass anyone up? If me or a friend got the shit kicked out of us and i knew who it was I'd haul their arse in. What sort of logic is that?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I would genetally say that grassing somebody up for something as small as smoking weed, just to go one better in an argument is a pretty shitty thing to do.
    However, i can see there are understandable reasons as to why the op may have not fully thought this through.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I didn't really understand much of that but if you informed the police that your sister has been smoking weed then yes you are a snitch. It's never good to grass up anybody even if they're your worst enemy.
    However it's no the worst crime in the world and it sounds like they've been treating you like shit so fuck it.

From what I could make out she was saying she reported her sisters boyfriend for the threats and abuse, and just chucked the weed smoking in for good measure
This discussion has been closed.