Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone

My names B and I'm 17 :) I am in college and guess I just wanted to be part of an online community haha

So I'm still getting used to the site so I'll leave it there but just wanted to introduce myself :)

B x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey becki :)

welcome great to meet you, hopefully see you bout more on the boards x
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Becki :)

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards :wave: It's great to have you as part of our community :)
    meggles wrote: »
    Hey! Welcome :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you :) Thanks for introducing yourself to me :)
    rosebud wrote: »
    hey becki :)

welcome great to meet you, hopefully see you bout more on the boards x

Hi
    Thank you :). Hope to see you too
    Hey Becki :)

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards :wave: It's great to have you as part of our community :)

It's great to be part of it too :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey Becki! Good to see you :) Hope to see you around on the boards and maybe visit chat sometime? It's a great way to get to know people :)

Chin up Buttercup!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Heey Becki! Good to see you :) Hope to see you around on the boards and maybe visit chat sometime? It's a great way to get to know people :)

Chin up Buttercup!

Hey
    I'd love to visit a chat but have been told that I can't access them on my phone, which is what I use to access the site. Shame really
    Welcome to Thesite boards! :) It was lovely to see you in chat and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts around.
    Hey Butterfly. It was nice to be part of the chat too :) Was gutted when it ended. PM me if you need me