Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

exams!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
okay, i have less than a month till exams now first one being on the 8th may! last one being 20th june..... im hating this all!!!!!!
so whats the point???? like seriously!
its pointless! it doesnt show anything, i could come out with A* but have no real life experience! so whats the point?

yes you may say im thinking irrationally i probably am, but im beyond stressed, the pressure to pass and get a good pass grade is so high, i have 20 exams for gcse and i've just started easter 'holidays' but it seems to be more of extra school than holiday. I'm hating it already :(

I have no motivation and have just given up with it. I know loads of people have been through exams before, so kind of need some help/motivation, how do i do it???? how do i try to concentrate, best motivation tips? any help guys? pleaseeee

rosebud x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Can do what my mam done for me during the first year of exams ... write notes/questions on paper and stick them EVERYWHERE ... or make posters to help you remember :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''