Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Whin something in tonight's general chat.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You read right. Tonight's chat is the first ever Win With Wayne Chat. You can win something by answering a question right. You may know the answer to one of them before you even know the question. There are two prises so there are two questions. Here is the link.

The Open University is the answer to the other question.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh yeah it's from 9:15 until after 10:15.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I don't understand what the questions are.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    wayneeeee you make no sense on this post :p explain in non confuzling terms lol
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Sounds like he's going to ask the questions during the chat...
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Giving general chat a miss. I need sleep. Have a nice chat everyone. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Chat is open now. Come on down to win a prise.

If you don't know what the question is, you have to come to chat to find out.