Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Postive distractions. Part 2

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey Guys.

So in chat tonight we were chatting about positive distractions that are creative. I suggested to another member about writing lyrics, and I mentioned about that I have positive quotes and also pictures that have memories behind them as my lock screen on my phone. So another member said that I should start a thread, so here it is.

I also thought it would be really cool if people wanted to share their creations, and there positive distractions. Sharing is caring and all that:heart:

2xIDXG2.png?1PEK1SHj.png?1QOwww3R.png731AFy4.png?1WNDfrwQ.png?1OYqjEZ7.png?18BjE7zy.png?12xIDXG2&PEK1SHj&QOwww3R&731AFy4&WNDfrwQ&OYqjEZ7&8BjE7zy&Veel2aS#7

Happy sharing :thumb:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    New lock screen for you :)

tumblr_mc0h1zbVVf1qc4uvwo1_r1_400.jpg
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    :heart: this thread :heart:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you bre.

And thanks Laura. Was effort to add all the pictures. But if it helps others and gives them some ideas then its worth it. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    New screen shots :-)

Tr887Bp.jpg?1

8twOU1r.jpg?1
    Yay you did it! I love these...may have to pinch one or two myself :)
    Thanks Megan. I have a slight problem with changing my lock screen all the time. I sometimes have it just as my nephew too. Makes me smile. :)

Love this one :-)

New lock screen <3

Minion! :heart: I like that.
    Thank you. Its quite cute.

MINIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 simply there is a minion! okay im now going on a minion hunt! :) this has made me smile tonight
    Glad it made you smile. <3

:-)Attachment not found.

Love this one.

Attachment not found.

Love this one.

Attachment not found.

I love this!
    Aye. So pretty too. :-)

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.

A few of my favourite lock screens at the minute <3

yay meggles <3
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Attachment not found. wreck this journal ... can keep me distracted for hours ... drew this in it yesterday ...

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Attachment not found.

New lock screen and its so true :)

Attachment not found.

New lock screen. Smilessss :)

New lock screen picture :heart:

Attachment not found.

I've only got a pink sparkly lock screen haha :)ybyhepup.jpg

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
    Attachment not found.

New lock screen. I love this one :heart: