Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

I may be looking for new schools to govern, and I’m having a meeting on Saturday of all days. Cycling as usual on Thursday hopefully.

Comments

• Options
    Your week sounds good, Wayne :)

I'm seeing my nephew, and going to the cinema with my sister one day, and my friend is coming over on Saturday :)
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    My week this week is a relaxed week at college because all the coursework is in :) happy days! Got lots of youth group meetings too on tuesday and friday

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

College is better once the work is done.
  • Options
    Your week sounds good, Wayne :)

I'm seeing my nephew, and going to the cinema with my sister one day, and my friend is coming over on Saturday :)

Enjoy the cinema. If you don't get to go with your sister at least your friend is over so... ou can go with her.
  • Options
    Today formal end of year photos are taking place at uni so I will be in the staff and a society photo. After that I'm hoping to finish writing my dissertation, leaving only editing and proofing. I'm meeting my boyfriend's family on Friday evening then spending a few days with a friend :)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Well .... It's the holidays! :D 2 weeks of doing nothing (apart from work) But since it's the holidays i'm not doing as many extra shifts at work :) and no college! :D Having picnics and been sunbathing with friends :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''