Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A girl at work won't talk to me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Julie* her opinion matters a great deal but apparently she doesn't think the same of me. She regularly talks to everyone else but me. Every time we work together, I would cry during break. Idk what I did since I was never rude to her. She responds to my comments sometimes but it's something like "oh I see" or "yeah ok." She would talk at length to others tho.

I been here 2 years and I worked with Julie for 1. What should I do? I can't take this. Should I tell my supervisor? It's long overdue and I need some help. Most other ppl talk to me so y can't Julie? I'm already jealous of those ppl she likes. And sometimes when I join in her conversations, it's other ppl that responds, not her. Therefore, she's hurting me for no reason. Help.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Have you tried making an indepth convo with her? like how shes doing, what shes up to and lead it onto more questions, she may just not have a clue what to talk about, i find it with some people when i don't know much about them or they don't know much about me, it's kinda like an awkward tension
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I actually have tried that. She barely responded.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Maybe try have a quiet word with her? Just asking if she has a problem with you, cause thats how you feel when she blanks you...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe try have a quiet word with her? Just asking if she has a problem with you, cause thats how you feel when she blanks you...

She prolly has problem with me if she completely snubs me but talks to everyone else