Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Chat?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering if theres any way of accessing live chat from phone/ipad when on the go for people who may not be able to access a laptop during chat times

just wondering not sure how realistic this is or whether this already happens

sorry

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,367 Part of The Furniture
    At the minute chat isn't available on phones or ipads/tablets. However I don't know if in the future there is going to a plan to make it more accessible :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for your reply :) i hope there will be in the near future!
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    Just a heads up that we're planning for a new chat room that's accessible on mobile by end of the summer :)
    ahhh thats awesome news thanks :)
    This would be so handy for me! Hope its accessable to all mobiles :)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk