Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just need someone to tell me it's gonna be ok

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm feeling really low. Last time I was like this was 2 yrs ago and made 3 attempts on my life. I'm feeling like I'm loosing the will to live. Just feeling I'm a real dark place

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Leroy,

Welcome to TheSite :)

It's really brave of you to post here and tell us what's going on. Feeling so low can be pretty hard to talk about, but you've made a great first step by coming here.

You seem to be having some very negative thoughts. Can you try talking us through them a bit? What's happening for you right now?

Two years ago you felt similar, but you're still here, which is great :)
    Can you think back to that time and work out what helped you get through it then?

Let us know how you're doing
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm feeling really low. Last time I was like this was 2 yrs ago and made 3 attempts on my life. I'm feeling like I'm loosing the will to live. Just feeling I'm a real dark place

Hiya Leroy,

Just wanted to drop in and see how you are feeling after a few days? I want to echo JPick - you've done great and you are doing great for sure, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I am glad you have us here to talk to. Glad you came by.

You say you felt like this 2 years ago - can you remember what bought you out of this dark place before? What sort of things helped? I know the things that have gotten me out of really dark places have been my friends, places like here at youthnet, samaritans and crisis if in real need.

Let us know how you are doing, we are happy to chat :)

Rach