Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Movies that gave you feels/changed an opinion of yours (sorry if its been done befor)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Mine is Black Fish, by the end of it I wanted to go and change the world, save Killer Whales.

Looking for new movies to watch so I'd love to hear what yours are
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I watched 'eat, pray, love' for the first time the other week and it inspired me so much. I guess it won't be to everyone's taste though :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    In Pursuit of Happiness... I came out of the cinema feeling anything is possible. Feeling was quite fleeting, but was pretty powerful.

This is a great thread idea and I watch a lot of films so will probably have more, so will come back later :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I watched a film called I am Sam- it inspired me and made me realise that just cos somebody has a disabiltity it doesn't mean that cant love and care for anyone.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ruby Sparks, last year. "Gave me feels" sounds right; it felt really powerful but I'm not that sure why.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    The Great Beauty - incredible, but hard to describe. I guess it lived up to it's name - explored the beauty in the chaos of everyday. Leaves you feeling pretty good about humanity, despite everything!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Harry Potter .... It taught me that even int he darkest times you must remember to turn on the light and it taught me that good can be desguised as evil
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    As cheesy as it sounds , disney's Frozen! The song Let It Go made me feel really happy for some reason

"Let it go , let it go , can't hold me back anymore "
    Samsara. Made me realise the world is amazing and I need to get out there and travel.