Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

End up in hosptial again :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been o the doctors about having really bad stabbing pains in my sides. They sen me to hosptial or scans :( the deduced I have a sist in my body :( my sister suffers with it Now Ian surfing with it. I been to my doctors and now Ian in tears bad in pain. Been to my gp yesterday and he cheeked me over and or home then I started having the pains so I phoned back and now I end up back in hosptial again. When I was having the pains I ask one of the people o go and get the support workers as I was in tears in pain the support worker told the Clint that he was busy and didn't bother Comming to help me then end up in after words and isn't care that I wa going in he's words was what do u really want to do and I don't care what happens to u :'(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi bubbley-heather
    Big hugs
    Im sorry that you are feeling unwell and that at the same time you have not had a very sympathetic experience when you needed support Most
    Although you have ended up in hospital you are in the best place to discover the reasons behind your pains
    I wish you a speedy recovery please let me know how you get on
    jennaflower
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I end ip in hosptial again :( thry found a sist in my body