Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
HAPPY-FRIDAY-100942627644.jpeg

Good morning everybody :wave:

Happy Friday :yippe:

On Saturday I am going to a meeting at the local drop in, about a project that I am getting involved in. Which should be super cool, and I will go and visit my Nanna in the evening :heart:

Sunday I don't have any plans for Sunday, I am thinking chill day and sleep. Oh and coming to chat :thumb:

what are you guys getting up to this weekend?

I look forward to reading about all your plans :thumb:

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww you do have friends. Id totally travel and come visit you if I could.

Hope your okay. And you never know you may end up doing something last minute :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Awesome :)

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No plans this weekend. If it's still sunny, I will go for a walk.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    Miranda tonight! I'm not too excited yet as I am extremely tired and I've got the doctors this morning in a little under an hour but I'm sure as the day goes on I shall get more excited :)

Nothing planned yet for Saturday and Sunday. I should really start getting things ready for the plans I have coming up this month. Knowing me I'll probably just end up watching films that make me laugh or something, or I might try and get back into reading.
    No plans this weekend. If it's still sunny, I will go for a walk.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

A walk sounds nice. Hopefully we can meet up soon. I miss you.. hope your doing okay today lovely!! <3

Miranda tonight! I'm not too excited yet as I am extremely tired and I've got the doctors this morning in a little under an hour but I'm sure as the day goes on I shall get more excited :)

Nothing planned yet for Saturday and Sunday. I should really start getting things ready for the plans I have coming up this month. Knowing me I'll probably just end up watching films that make me laugh or something, or I might try and get back into reading.

Have fun watching Miranda. :)
    How did your doctors appointment go? I hope your alright.

Oh aye. I know you have quite a busy month planned. Fun times :)

Have fun watching Miranda. :)
    How did your doctors appointment go? I hope your alright.

Oh aye. I know you have quite a busy month planned. Fun times :)

Doctors appointment went okay thanks, he has let me have my codeine so I'm happy.

I hope you're having a good day :)
    4 day weekend:)

Makes up for last ones not existing
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Sleep!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    meggles wrote: »
    Will probably just start packing for next weekends surfing trip!!

:heart: surfing!

Tomorrow at work for our #jobsquad workshop - follow us on twitter for updates.

Sunday recovering ;) Or on a more serious note, going to visit my Nanna like Claire.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Will also be around for General Chat Sunday night!
    Working on a saturday. That will be me next Saturday. Ill defo follow it on twitter :)

Have a nice weekend Helen.

Oh my weekend is going to also consist of doing paperwork for nursery. Haha dedication. Its keeping me distracted right now.

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Going over to a friends tomorrow, and talking as much as I can before the upcoming week starts of our fab sponsored silence over the 5 days :P

Going to be a teeny bit difficult!
    4 day weekend:)

Makes up for last ones not existing

4 day weekends are amazing, enjoy it :)
    Going over to a friends tomorrow, and talking as much as I can before the upcoming week starts of our fab sponsored silence over the 5 days :P

Going to be a teeny bit difficult!

ooh good luck with your sponsored silence, :D