Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Demand.

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
As WayneS' minister for revolutionary activities, I demand that, unless you wish to be overthrown, the powers that be (mods) grant chat EVERYDAY. Yes. Support, general, book, film and pirate chats. Yes. Do eeeeeet. Or else.

LOVE FROM ME AND WAYNES AND CHAT PEOPLE.

(sign below to show your support bitches)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I support this!
  • Options
    This should be a thing
  • Options
    It's a great idea but there's a lot of planning that's involved and people have to be available to mod and have been trained and there often has to be someone around to back up if needed so as much as I would also like it I'm not sure how realistic an idea it is.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Annaarrr,
    Are you telepathic or something?

A couple of weeks ago, Jo7, Jpick and I devised some ideas for live chat development. One of them was named: 'Everyday chat'. However, we're interested in experimenting with times, so maybe having some in the mornings/lunchtimes etc - the idea being we get a new chat platform so it can be accessed on mobile too.

Miss_Riot is correct, more chats does mean more mods, so this will take some time to develop, but we do want to make this service more accessible to people at the times they most need it.

Would be good to hear your thoughts on timings in general... :)
  • Options
    I might think about putting myself forward to mod the occassional chat...we'll see how things go in the next few months!
  • Options
    I have many powers. We agreed that if this didn't happen I'd use my power over the weather to issue a flood of just the Tower and then freeze it and we'd iceskate on top of it.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    I have many powers. We agreed that if this didn't happen I'd use my power over the weather to issue a flood of just the Tower and then freeze it and we'd iceskate on top of it.

Can you do that anyway? Sounds incredible! :D
  • Options
    Helen, if you need me to do any more nights, you know I'll do it.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian

And I'll help her. #TeamWork, can't we have like weekly Disney chats, omg, run by me? XD Frozen at the moment, is fab <3 Obsessing over the music! I love the song 'Let it go' :heart:
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Can you do that anyway? Sounds incredible! :D

Mehbe. I'll see how I feel.
  • Options

:heart: