Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Special: Support chat with additional mental health support, Mon 3rd March, 8-10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

Tonight we welcome back the lovely Kat to support chat. Kat is experienced in giving practical tips and support for those experiencing anxiety, depression and other symptoms of mental health issues.

Given recent activity around self harm awareness day including last night's Radio 1 discussion on the boards, it's also a chance to continue conversations around coping tips and distractions.

The chat will take on the regular format and start right after General Chat. As usual, it's not a place for crisis support, but will be a space where you can share and learn new ways of coping.

You can also come and get support on any issue - it doesn't have to be related to mental health.

Everyone is welcome so see you tonight :thumb:

Link for when chat is open: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Kat's also been involved in chats on sites like Mindfull.org! :heart: She's great at offering support to, so looking forward to it!

Last nights Radio 1 discussion on the boards was pretty epic to, and went with quite a boom, strangely enough, was rather busy, however, lodes of new members :chin:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always miss these chats!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk