Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Introduction

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone, Seal here. I came onto this site because of the help it offers with drug issues. I'm an addict, and needed to come somewhere for help.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Seal,

Welcome to Thesite boards.

It's great to see you're looking for some support, maybe you could start a thread in the Drink&Drugs forum so we can give you some detailed replies.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Seal,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards, it's great to have you as a member, it also might be worth pointing out that were a UK Based site, so most of the support offered here, will be related to UK organizations, and are aimed at 16-25 year olds, however, accept users older and younger!! :) A great section to start off would be the Drink and Drugs section if you did want to post about the issue :) Can't wait to see your posts around,

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi Seal,

WhispersOfTheHeart has covered everything already, so I won't add anything more except to say welcome to TheSite boards!

See you around :thumb:

JPick (mod)
  • Options
    Hello Seal :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. I've read, replied to, and posted new threads, and it does help to get things out.