Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

gotta love a penguin (birds)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Usually I'm very much a cat person

I like to meow - I make quite convincing noises....

But penguins are fabulous.

C'mon they get to slide around and swim all day :)
And be all cute and flooffy! well the baby ones anyway.

What if they could fly? :chin:

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Penguins are such beautiful creatures! I've seen them in Dubai, and their beautiful, however, wouldn't go to close, as animals scare me :P Especially cats and dogs :P

tumblr_mnuvf3LTt51s7r5iqo1_400.gif
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love those penguins :')

I used to be terrified of dogs I know how you feel, in fact I'm a bit nervous handling most small animals but I have a little roborowski hamster called Benji and he hates being touched so we're a perfect match!
    My aunty had a dog called Alfie, he was so gentle and wise and would never bark or bite. He's my guardian angel now though :') he helped a friend of mine get over her fear of dogs too :)

Cats I talk too both normally and meow at them (my old music teacher called me the crazy cat lady). There are a lot of cats in my village so I when walk around talking to myself they listen.
    Of course you get the evil cats but generally if they hiss don't get close xD
    Seriously though I find cats brilliant to talk too. They know what you're thinking almost.

You've just got to find the right animal with the right temperament then you can't go wrong :)
    I need a cat.

Meow ^~^