Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's Friday,Friday,Friday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
50052-Hello-Weekend.jpg

Morning lovelies :wave:

Hope you are all well :heart:

It's Friday which means, weekend plans sharing... :thumb:

For once I don't have any plans at all this weekend, so we will see what happens, I'll go with the flow. I guess nice chilled weekends are nice as well. :thumb:

What are you all getting up too this weekend? Whether it's gonna be a busy weekend or a chilled weekend, happy sharing

Sharing is caring:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep and more sleep.. yeah, I wish.

Don't know, films I guess. I shall see.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Have you not been sleeping well recently? Hugs. Try and sleep this weekend you need sleep :)

Films ;) prison break *cough* prison break hahaha ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Haha you made me smile. Okay bossy :P I shall watch prison break.. if I remember ;)

A chilled weekend sounds good by the way, you need one of them.
    You best remember. ;)

Aye I need a chilled weekend to catch up on some sleep.

Family time on Saturday, trip to the seaside on sunday and a birthday celebration. Not sure what the plan is for that yet.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    It's my birthdAy today so going home for a bit and then celebrations on the ward :D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    Ellie :) wrote: »
    It's my birthdAy today so going home for a bit and then celebrations on the ward :D

Happy birthday :)
    Happy Birthday Ellie :)<3

It's supposed to be the first day of my long weekend, I'm 6 hours into a 16 hour shift and I've got two more to go.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.
    Happy Birthday Ellie :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Happy Birthday Ellie!

I've got a busy but fun weekend lined up, I'm taking my mentee to table tennis tomorrow morning which should be fun.

It's then my Mum's very belated Christmas gift from my sister and I, we're all going to the theatre tomorrow afternoon.

Then on Sunday I'm off to watch the League Cup Final at Wembley, Man City vs Sunderland.

Very busy but should be a lot of fun!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Happy birthday Ellie! :birthday: :yippe:

It's the other half's birthday this weekend, so out for that tomorrow and then brunch with the family on Sunday. :yum:

Sunday eve, over at R1 for the self-harm awareness day special - hoping a few of you will be around to join in the boards conversation - should be an interesting one. :thumb:
    Tomorrow I might have a date, Sunday I'm studying and doing something creative...might sort out my accounts :/ if I'm brave enough!
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Doing what I want and when I want. A few plans but nothing set in stone and loads of alone time <3
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saturday - Lego Movie again, with different friends, and hopefully going to fit in to some college work, specifically art!
    Sunday - This Church thing, with my sisters Guides group, as I volunteer as an adult leader for them, gosh knows why I do it :O

That's it really, and then procrastination, with lodes of movies, and talking to friends on Skype or Facebook, I doubt there's ever a time I'm online and not talking to someone O.o
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Tomorrow I might have a date, Sunday I'm studying and doing something creative...might sort out my accounts :/ if I'm brave enough!

Ooh, do let us know how the date goess :heart: What creative plans do you have in minnnd? Might just have to steal some ideas!
    prison break *cough* prison break hahaha ;)

I still haven't started watching this ;)
    You dont know what your missing. Hahaha. ;)