Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Half-Term Holiday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s the half-term holidays. You have a week to do more exciting things than go to school or college. What are you going to do?

If you don’t go to school or college because you have left or for another more interestting reason, you can also share your plans for the week.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought the half term holiday was last week?

Nephew, nephew and hopefully more nephew :heart:
    It was last week down here too.

Will be a quiet week I think. Granddad's funeral was today and tomorrow I will probably be watching The Lego Movie.
    I thought the half term holiday was last week?

Nephew, nephew and hopefully more nephew :heart:

The schools round here definitely had to wait until this week for their holidays. I hope your nephew is just as excited about spending time with you and you don't run out of ways to entertain him.
    Melian wrote: »

Will be a quiet week I think. Granddad's funeral was today and tomorrow I will probably be watching The Lego Movie.

I hope you enjoy the lego movie.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    A friend of mine who lives in Wakefield, has her half term this week to, sadly mine passed last week, and the joys of intensive college is back on, so no relaxing!! Back to usual routine -Yawns- Spends my free playing Black Jack :P
    Melian wrote: »

The Lego movie, is just amazing. I watched it with friends, however, if I was to watch it alone, I would likely of found it boring, it was strange being some of the oldest in the pictures though XD Without little un's with us :P
    A friend of mine who lives in Wakefield, has her half term this week to, sadly mine passed last week, and the joys of intensive college is back on, so no relaxing!! Back to usual routine -Yawns- Spends my free playing Black Jack :P

I would be sympathetic, but it sounds like your friend has had to wait longer for you for her holiday, so my sympathy goes to your friend.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Work, work, and more horrible work!
    plugitin wrote: »
    Work, work, and more horrible work!

It isn't fair. People who work don't get as much time off as people who study.
    WayneS wrote: »
    I would be sympathetic, but it sounds like your friend has had to wait longer for you for her holiday, so my sympathy goes to your friend.

Ooh, she also started a week later than us ;) So, we've had the same time of!! Teachers work, they get the same Holiday ;) - Core blimey, can see myself going in to a job and not getting a longer Holiday than a week :o
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    WayneS wrote: »
    It isn't fair. People who work don't get as much time off as people who study.

Indeed - missing student life!